Do you find stress from your relationships difficult to navigate?
This Workshop is for you if you want to take your wellbeing to the next level, and then enable others to do the same.
The workshop comes inclusive with my recently released, International No.1 Best Selling book ‘Elevate your Wellbeing’, as well as your own workbook.
The Workshop has 4 pillars:
1. Restore Your Relationships
* Discover what’s underneath your anger
* Discover the FREEDOM model
* Heal your emotional allergies
* Free yourself with forgiveness
* Learn the Five Essential R’s
* Break out of challenges in your important relationships, due to unresolved wounds from the past
2. Value Your Values
* Understand your deepest desires
* Understand how you can latch to habits to fulfill your values
* Discover how your values hold the keys to your emotional wellbeing
3. Mindfulness & Mindset
* Understand what mindfulness really is and how to use it
* Develop resilience in a way you’ve never known before
* Learn how to break free from limiting thought patterns
4. Nutrition & Fitness
* Find freedom and wholeness in life that will serve you and your relationships well
* Elevate all aspects of your wellbeing that you yourself decide on.
* How to feel and be stronger to manage stressors
With each pillar drawing from my experience as a Clinical Co-ordinator for Relationships Australia, Relationship Therapist, Supervisor of Counsellors, Health and Fitness Leader and published Author, I bring my decades of experience to help you elevate your wellbeing.
You’ll learn how to better understand yourself, your challenges and your current stressors and create a total wellness roadmap, so you can live your life of purpose, rather than chaos.
You will pick up the tools you can use to:
- Live your life by design rather than by default.
- Value your values & live in alignment with them.
- Integrate and balance your mind, spirit, body, and emotions to be in harmony with each other, so as to maximise optimum wellbeing.
- Manage stress with mindfulness.
- Discover a simple way to meditate your way towards wellbeing.
- Set specific intentions and actions towards developing and maintaining daily nutrition and exercise habits.
- Be intentional in your relationships rather than allowing fears and emotional allergies to govern your life.
- Replenish and restore your important relationships so they can be a resource for your own wellbeing and the wellbeing of others.
Facilitator: Heather McAlpine
Heather is a Relationship Therapist and Supervisor of Counsellors and Educators in private practice, Kiama. She is also a published author, Consultant in team building, conflict and stress management.
Heather was Clinical Co-ordinator for Relationships Australia, Illawarra for 8 years, where she led the Counselling and Relationship Education teams and was involved with training, supervision, group work, creative seminars and the media. Heather was awarded a Winston Churchill Fellowship to study Marriage and Family Education in the UK and US.
She is a public speaker and popular presenter on topics such as ‘Hot Monogamy’, ‘Do you wanna make up?’ and ‘Leaping Relationship Hurdles’.
Together with her husband, John, she has been leading ‘Marriage Getaways’ in Australia, Uganda, South Africa, India and Sri Lanka for over 30 years.
I can’t wait to welcome you!
You’ll feel so welcomed in lush surroundings with a delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided, friends and the opportunity to escape your everyday life and focus on yourself and your life.
See you soon!