Marriage is like a long sea journey. There are times of smooth sailing and on board festivities, but also times when the tempest hits and we cling on for dear life. Join us at the next Marriage Getaway to scrape off the barnacles, stock up on provisions and swap tales with your fellow attendees.
John and Heather McAlpine host Couple Getaway weekends at their beautiful property “Ulmarra” at Kiama’s picturesque Minnamurra. Couples will not only be given the tools to reconnect and strengthen their relationships, but can also enjoy the natural beauty of the area by partaking in a beach or bush walk, or organise their own romantic dinner at one of Kiama’s award winning restaurants.
Couple Getaway topics include:
- Keeping Connected
- Creative use of Conflict
- Making up… the art of Apologies and Forgiveness
- “What’s Your Family got to do with this?”
- Leaping Marriage Hurdles… Challenges that Change
- Deepening Intimacy and Having Fun
- Being Intentional… creating the marriage you want
- And any other topic of participant’s choosing